Launched over 30 years ago, Ann Maurie Salon has successfully grown under the ownership of hairdresser Annie Mann to become an award-winning, boutique hairdressing and beauty salon, servicing the Macedon Ranges area.
Ann Maurie Salon’s philosophy is to deliver outstanding customer service in a warm and inviting atmosphere that incorporates elements over and above a normal, everyday hairdressing service.
Such features that contribute to the salon’s appeal include:
- Clearly signed premises
- Clean and inviting salon, set amidst an attractive garden
- 11 on-site rear car parks, plus four car parks at the front of the premises
- Wheelchair friendly access
- Large reception and waiting area with television
- A great place for children
- A large area for clients to enjoy privacy whilst they relax
- 17 working stations
- Bright interior design and clean decor throughout
- A full range of hairdressing services
- A large range of products to suit all hair types
- A dedicated colour room, styling area and beauty area
- Fresh cut flowers
- Coat hanging facilities
- Free stickers for children after each haircut
- Complimentary range of tea and coffee
- A large range of magazines
- Payment options including cash, electronic funds transfer (EFTPOS), MasterCard and visav
The salon works on 85-90% of our clients rebooking for their next appointment to ensure they get their specified date and time, so pre-booking your appointment is preferred and essential if you require a specific date and/or time.
Annie Mann attends business conferences regularly and studies around the world. Over the years she has had Vidal Sassoon training which has taken her to such places as: London, Prague, Hamburg, Berlin, Rio-Dejanaro, Buenos-Aris, Sun City- Africa, Bornio, Vietnam, Cambodia, Shanghai, Beijing, Barcelona, Sanfrancisco, Hawaii and Las Vegas, Also including Australia and Attending Hair Expo in Sydney, on the Queens Birthday Weekend every year.